[News] Battlefield 6 Conquest Update Makes A Key Change To Scoring

Battlefield 6 Conquest Update Makes A Key Change To Scoring
By Eddie Makuch

Battlefield Studios has made a key change to Battlefield 6's Conquest mode which the developer says should help matches run longer, but in a good way.

As of today, November 20, Conquest matches now have an increased number of tickets--up from 1,000 to 1,200. The developer said it arrived at this change after watching feedback generally, along with "win rates, balance, the impact of objective play, and more."

The 1.1.2.0 update made changes to help push players to play the objective, and this has been working out so far, with more come-from-behind victories, among other positive results. However, these changes also led to matches ending "sooner than intended," and to address this, Battlefield Studios is increasing the number of tickets. The developer said this should help with match length and retain the focus on playing the objective.

"We believe that focusing on objective play is deep in the DNA of Battlefield and now more than ever, playing the objective and working with your squad and being a cohesive team overall will secure your team the victory," the developer explained.

The 1.1.2.0 update for Battlefield 6 also made a major change to aim-assist, reverting the system to be what it was during the open beta. In other news, Battlefield 6's newest season continues to unfold with the debut of a new map, Eastwood, and many more microtransactions.

The Battlefield 6 website states that the game is the "best-selling shooter game of the year," but the company has not provided any sourcing or data to back this up.

Continue reading on source

Auto-posted by TMGClan NewsBot
 
Back
Top